This Privacy and Personal Data Protection Policy establishes the bases on which the company processes the personal data that our users voluntarily send us through the website.
The present Privacy Polly will be applicable when the company collects your personal data through de different contact forms available in this website. When processing your personal data, the company will act as the Data Controller.
WHO IS THE DATA CONTROLLER
Name of the Company TECNICAS DE ALIMENTACION DINAMICA, SL
TAX ID B60558756
Street C/ CROM 11-13
Zip Code 08907
WHAT ARE PERSONAL DATA AND PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
Moreover, processing means any operation or set of operations which is performed on personal data or on sets of personal data, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organisation, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction.
WHAT DATA PROCESSING DO WE CARRY OUT AND FOR WHAT PURPOSES
To manage the information request sent by the user through the contact form, job application form and/or through the e-mail, postal address and phone number provided in the website.
To manage the subscription to newsletters.
To manage the received CV through the contact form available in the website.
To manage the creation and access to the user account with the corresponding user name and password.
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT
Through our website we may collect personal data for different purposes:
We will capture the personal data that you have provided us in order to give an answer to your request.
We will capture your e-mail address.
We will capture the information contained in the CV that you have provided us.
We will capture your user name and password and/or any other information you have provided for the creation of the profile/account.
Depending on the purpose for which the data are provided, only the strictly necessary data will be requested.
It is important for the user to be aware of the data provided and the purpose for which it is provided because in so doing, she/he authorizes us to collect, store and use such data for the required purpose and she/he may at any time withdraw the consent provided by the appropriate channels, with the consent of the interested party being the legal basis and legitimacy of the processing of their personal data.
WHAT IS THE LEGITIMATE BASIS FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
According to the applicable data protection regulation, we need a legitimate basis for the processing of your personal data. The legitimate basis in this case is your consent.
WHAT RIGHTS DO YOU HAVE OVER THE PERSONAL DATA PROVIDED?
As a user, you can exercise the following rights:
• Right of access: You have the right to obtain from the company confirmation as to whether o nor personal data concerning you are being processed, and, where that is the case, access to the personal data.
• Right to rectification: You have the right to obtain from the company without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning you. In the rectification application you should specify the personal data you wish to rectify.
• Right to object: You have the right to object, on grounds relating to your particular situation, at any time to processing of personal data concerning you which is based on the legitimate interest. The company shall no longer process the personal data unless the company demonstrates compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override the interest, rights and freedoms of the data subject or for the or the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
• Right to erasure: You have the right to obtain from the company the erasure of personal data concerning you.
• Right to data portability: You have the right to receive your personal data, which you have provided to the company, in a structured, commonly used and machine- readable format and have the right to transmit those data to another controller without hindrance from the controller to which the personal data have been provided.
• Right to restriction of processing: You have the right to obtain from the company restriction of processing where: the accuracy of the personal data is contested by the data subject; the processing is unlawful and the data subject opposes the erasure of the personal data and request the restriction of their use instead; the controller no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but they are required by the data subject for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
You can exercise your rights by sending a request to the address specified above or via e-mail to the following e-mail address [email protected]
With your request you must send a copy of your ID.
Likewise, we inform you that if you are not pleased with our answer, you can fill a complaint in front of the competent authority (Agencia Española de Protección de Datos).
DATA SECURITY AND STORAGE
We will retain the data for the time strictly necessary for the provision of the requested service and as long as the data subject does not request its deletion, adopting the appropriate technical and organizational measures against unauthorized or illegal processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, and doing everything possible to protect and maintain the data securely.
ADDRESSEES OF PERSONAL DATA:
The company does not communicate your personal data to third parties, unless legal requirement or necessary in order to provide the requested service.
International transfers of personal data are not foreseen.